Phase 6 - Construction of 2 reinforced concrete silo bases each capable of storing 6000 tonnes of grain.
- Excavation in rock for silo base.
- Reinforcement and formwork to bases.
- 2000m³ concrete pour to lower bases of silos.
- Form aeration trenches in upper bases of slabs and provide a power floated final finish.
- Extend concrete yard area.
- Install surface water drainage and soakaways.
- Construct an intake pit in yard area for unloading grain lorries.
Phase 7 - Construction of an additional 6000 tonne silo base and 3 No. 200 tonne overhead silo bases for loading lorries.
Phase 8 - Construction of an additional 3 No. 3000 tonne silo bases